Sunday 3 July 2016

Top Journalist, Niyi Akinsiju steps up campaign to emerge next Mushin LG Chairman




Top Journalist, Niyi Akinsiju, who has made indelible marks in the field of journalism, is leaving no stone unturned to ensure that he become the next executive chairman of Mushin Local Government Area in Lagos. It was gathered that the amiable journalist turns politician has been consulting wide to gain the unflinching support of every stakeholders in Mushin politics and Lagos State in general.
On his campaign facebook group, Akinsiju reeled out his developmental agenda for the people of the local government area.
“My name is Niyi Akinsiju success. As the last part of my name indicates, my story line has been that of successes in all that I have had cause to lay my hands upon. As a veteran journalist, I have made my marks in the field of journalism in Nigeria and my records are available for those who care to know. I am offering myself to serve my good people of Mushin as the chairman of Mushin local government”, he said.
According to him, his developmental agenda include, education, environmental development, security, infrastructural development, Agriculture, revenue generation and accountability, peace and socio economic development for the good people of the local government

No comments:

Post a Comment