Sunday 14 August 2016

It is possible to make good money from network marketing- Madu Gift, CEO, Meridians Life Support Foundation



Dr. Madu Gift is the Founder, Managing Director/ CEO of Meridians life Support Foundation, a networking organization. In this interview, he bares his mind on various issues including practice of networking business and how Meridians is giving life support to humanity.
How did Meridians Life Support Foundation start?
Meridian Life Support Foundation is virtually a company that started in 2016. The name, Meridian, is name coined in 2004 when I came out of College of Radiesthesiology. It has to do with Chinese philosophy of acupuncture. Today Meridian has become an organization that gives a holistic approach to human existence. If you are healthy and you don’t have money, are you truly alive? Meridian renders services that touch the heart of the world. Our list of services include: Training and skills acquisition package; we have medical package where we focus on optometry, inside our company we have a centre for optometry. Any member of Meridian is entitled to be part of optometry and skills acquisition packages. The medical service is a quarterly thing, while the skills acquisition is a regular thing. The company is about three months old and we are creating a very good record. I have been in the industry for about 16 years now. We are also into networking as well.
Most of the networking companies are foreign, is meridian an indigenous company?
Meridian is an indigenous company; I am the brain behind the Meridian. The western people over the years have been bringing their packages to us and we patronized them; it is high time for us to develop our own and export it to abroad.
What is your background experience that prepared you for this venture?
I have over 16 years experience in networking, the first time I joined a networking company in Nigeria was 1998, and then it was a product company, Forever Living; I joined the company, I love teaching people. Later, other companies came up like GNLD, I didn’t joined GNLD but I later joined Tianshi in January 2004. I saw opportunities; I saw opportunities for people making a living. In my presence a lot of people collected awards and made money. I read books too like the one written by Robert Kiyosaki, I have read a multiple stream of income. I also read the one we call ‘Bible of networking’. Networking can make somebody’s life improve and touch the life of others.
Do you have any foreign affiliates?
I have been a successful networker, I have a lot of experience, I have faced both the good times and the bad times. From there I have also entered into online networking. We do not have any foreign affiliates, 90 percent of what we have are from experience we garnered over the years. I have made good money in the networking industry. With my money I put the thing up and I called those who are real networkers, we rallied round each other and we kicked it off.
How will you allay the fears of people concerning their investment in Meridian?
I want to say that such fear is normal. As Nigerians, it is not easy to believe in a fellow Nigerian. Everything that comes our way, we use the term 419. Everybody use the word 419 including those who do not understand the meaning of 419. What I can say is that, it is not everyman that wear a dirty cloth on the street is a madman. For instance, some are mechanics and they are wearing dirty cloth. The only thing I know is that any organization that is legally registered with federal republic of Nigeria, that shows that there is no cockroach in their cupboard. We are making profits and people are getting what they are promised. Then it is ok, why should it close or run away? I cannot see any reason for that. In this life, we actually need certain level of faith. What I know is that in networking, there is always a boom moment and dull moment. If you look at these product companies that have been in existence, there were times they were booming, there were times it was going down, it doesn’t mean they have closed. All those companies are still there given awards to people.
What is the strength of the organization?
Our people. In Nigeria, I think over the years people are already tired of doing oyinbo things. They know my records in the industry, almost everybody knows me. Nobody will come and point a finger to me that I owe him. Many people came to meridians just because they heard my name, Dr. Madu. People see more integrity in the person they are dealing with. In the first place we are service oriented. Business is not all about selling of physical products, if services are rendered and physical products are not sold business is done. For the services we render, we already have the manpower and instruments to render those services.
Do you have any role model in the industry?
I think the role model I have and the company that really developed me is Tianshi. Though I didn’t make much there but there is something I picked from there. They have the tenacity, seriousness and doggedness. They have the willingness to do it. You know you can have knowledge but if you don’t have the drive, you are going no where. It was the Tianshi that gave me the drive I have. This is a company that is a role model to me, but for individuals I cannot point to individual. The success of people I saw in these companies is role model to me.
What are you doing to ensure that networking is thought in Nigerian schools?
It is coming up; some universities in the western world once in a while teach that. I think I want government to look into networking programmes and see how it can be thought in our schools because, it is already a big industry and it is helping people.
What is the vision of Meridian?
The vision I have for Meridian is dignity and respect for networkers. People will know that you can make money from networking. Our vision is to uplift humanity through networking. We want to show people that there is light in networking.
Who is Madu Gift?
I am from Imo State, I was born in the north, I grew up in the north. I went to school in the north. I love knowledge, I am an outgoing person, and I am an extrovert. I like teaching people. I am a goal getter. I like exploration, I love knowing what I don’t know.


No comments:

Post a Comment