Thursday 25 May 2017

MOVIE PREMIER OF IRANSE MAJEMU HOLDS JUNE 18, 2017



All is set for the movie premier of Iranse Majemu. The talk of the town event holds June 18, 2017 at Origin Garden Hall Ebute, Ikorodu, Lagos. The film is anchored by
Prophet Olufemi Otusanya Omomajemu, the founder and General Overseer of True Covenant Church of God (TCCG). We report below what the man of God told Prestige International Magazine about the movie.

Can you tell us about your forthcoming talk of the town movie?
The film we just produced that will be out very soon, title is Iranse Majemu meaning Covenant Servant o. Iranse Majemu is about my story that is the true life story of Prophet Olufemi Otusanya. The movie is about the covenant God had with my mother when I was in the womb. There was a prophecy to my mother that she was going to have a son and that son is going to be a Prophet of God. The film is also about my father, when he was young he was into mixed religion, he was not a full Christian. He was a member of Ogboni Fraternity. The film is also about how I converted my father to a full Christian and left Ogboni Fraternity. I thank God that my father was a true Christian before he died. The story is also about what God has used me for and how God gave me this ministry, True Covenant Church of God. I can remember when I was preaching in a particular street at Alapere, Lagos, on that street nobody then had effrontery to preach there. As at that time nobody dare call the name of Jesus. When I was preaching there Ogboni Fraternity came to attack me, they were led by their leader, Fayemi. On that day they beat me and took me to their shrine, they used lots of charm on me but God took control. I left the place and I was singing “Ko sagbara toda bi ti Jesu, kosa agbara toda bi ti Baba, ko sa agbara to da biti Jesu, agbara, agbara, agbara to ju agbara lo” meaning  “No power like Jesus, no power like father, power that is above all other power”. The film is also about my salvation.
Can you tell us some of the characters in the movie?
Among the movie stars paraded in the movie include Funsho Adeolu, Tunbosun Odunsi (Baba Amoye),  Awofe Afolayan, Toyin Afolayan (Lola Idije), Alabi Yellow, Oyelere Abiodun and host of other stars. Baba Amoye  acted as my father. Funsho Adeolu acted as another prophet entirely. In that movie, people will see another character of Funsho Adeolu. I want people to watch out for the movie. Lola Idije is also in the movie. Jesus Christ came for everybody including sinners. I don’t discriminate I preach the gospel to everybody because Jesus Christ is for everybody. Awofe Afolayan, a movie star is also in the film, he directed the movie. We parade a lot of movie stars in the film

Now that you are into acting, do you have flair for acting before?
I did not have the flair for acting before, but what brought me into movie is that from my experience and from what I have seen, seventy percent of people love watching films in comparism with people who love reading books. People do listen to preaching but you cannot compare the way people watch movies with the way people listen to preaching. In most homes people spend hours daily watching movies. I realized that we can win soul with movies. There are certain things I revealed in the movie that has never been revealed before like the hierarchy in heaven. We revealed what first, second heaven represent, and the second heaven represents the evil doers. We also try to bring people into the spirituality of the world. In that film I reveal a lot of things that God has told me. We reveal a lot of things that people can learn from and we preach the word of salvation. I went into movie purposely to win soul for Christ.

1 comment:

  1. Hello everyone the Ogboni fraternity is here again All interested member are allowed to contact us through this info: call or whatsapp +2348020654621 and all your heart desire will be granted and we are also here to help the poor to be rich and have power over everything and you will also be powerful in your society, info us@ +2348020654621.

    ReplyDelete